Workshops and Presentations
Passion for Presenting
Since 2015, I have presented on various mental health topics across a diverse range of groups including community organizations, schools, businesses, and Mom groups. When I'm not meeting with a client in session, I love educating our community in leading workshops on mental health and wellness topics. My workshops are informative, educational, and interactive. In the end, I want every person who attends my workshop(s) to learn something new. My hope is that attendees walk away with something they can be helpful in their professional and/or personal life.
Workshop Topics Include:
- The Trauma-Informed Classroom
- Understanding Anxiety in a Fast & Furious World
- Managing Stress, Incorporating Mindfulness, and Finding Peace
- Self-Care for Professionals
- Self-Care for Mothers
While I worked in Spring Branch ISD, I enjoyed presented workshops on mental health topics. I enjoy connecting with fellow educators. If you would like to learn more or book me to speak at your next professional development or in-service day, please contact me. In addition, as a Gottman Educator I have talked to groups on Transitions in Motherhood and Parenthood with community organizations such as Bayou City Mamas, Woodlands Wellness Coalition, and Chapelwood United Methodist Church. I have also given talks on maternal mental health issues.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- The Power of Self-Care: Empowering and Strengthening Mothers.- (July 2018) Postpartum Support International, PSI Conference in Houston, TX.
- Coming soon in Fall 2018!
- Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for a guest for your Podcast!