Helping You Achieve a Healthier Lifestyle
In addition to being a Licensed Professional Counselor, I am a Certified Life Coach. In particular, I am passionate about helping clients feel healthier in their lives. Because I have endured health struggles over the years with weight gain, several knee surgeries, and cardiovascular issues, I often relate to my clients who struggle with physical health issues. These physical issues affect our emotional well-being. As a Wellness Coach, I help clients who feel tired, burned out, stressed, and unmotivated turn their lives around.
My definition of healthy not only encompasses physical health, but also having mental and emotional resilience. So many things can act as barriers in leading a healthy lifestyle. Stress, working long hours, bad habits, lack of support, personal motivation level, lack of education, and time, etc. can all play into a life where health falls at the bottom of our priority list. If you're ready to pursue new beginnings, increase energy, and feel better about yourself physically and mentally, I would love to be the person that can inspire, encourage, and empower you to move you to your best health. In working with clients who want to live healthier, we often focus on building healthy habits, incorporating essential self-care practices, being in gratitude, thinking with a growth mindset, and living mindfully.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help in jump starting your health. I can help with the following:
- Develop realistic and practical plan for overall health goals;
- Identify wellness goals (short and long-term);
- Create/identify your value system as it relates to health;
- Create vision of short and long term life success;
- Help you identify key motivators;
- Identify barriers to achieving goals;
- Craft a customized Self-Care plan (short and long-term);
- Keep you accountable by timely check-ins on progress;
- Provide positive support and encouragement;
- As necessary, refer to nutritional, fitness experts/professionals as part of your wellness plan.
Learn more about my journey to healthy living in my blog, Learning about Self-Care, Building Resilience, and Living Healthy in the Face of Change and Uncertainty: A Mom's Survival Story. Please contact me at 832-341-1870 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.